The solution may be quite simple - the first thing we recommend is to restart the app.
Here's how to close an app on your iPhone:
- On the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, keeping your finger in the middle of the screen.
- Swipe right or left to find the app you want to close.
- Swipe up from the preview of the app to close it.
Here's how to close an app on an Android phone:
- Close single app: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Press and hold on the screen, then release. After that, swipe up on the app icon.
- Close all apps: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Press and hold the screen, then release it. Swipe from left to right. Tap Close all apps on the left.
- Bring up the Home screen: Tap on "Home."
If you still have problems with the app, feel free to contact our support via the app or the contact form on our website.