Handle your MagicTrap with due care.
The housing is made of plastic and contains sensitive electronic components.
Do not pierce or break the device or battery, do not expose the MagicTrap or battery to open flames or liquids, and do not drop the device.
Do not continue to use the MagicTrap if it is suspected of being damaged, as this may cause overheating or injury.
Do not use the device if the solar panel protection is cracked, as this may cause injury. Likewise, cracks, breaks and sharp edges on the plastic housing can cause injury.